System Admin III
Apply directly to www.flashtg.com or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must already hold a TS/SCI with Full Scope Clearance.
The Level 3 System Administrator (SA) shall possess the following capabilities:
Supp01t the design of systems, mission architecture, and associated hardware
Possess a working knowledge and understanding of system administration interdependencies as pmt of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications, and software integration
BS and 15 years of experience or a substitution of an additional 5 years of experience if no degree.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DOMAIN:
For cloud system administration: Within the fifteen (15)
years of experience required above -
• Within the last ten (10) years, a minimum of six(6) years of experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes) or similar environments.
• Within the last ten (10) years, a minimum of five (5) years of experience writing scripts using the following scripting languages: Perl, Python, and Ruby for automation.
• Within the last ten (10) years, a minimum of five (5) years of experience implementing and providing technical support for multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to include the diagnosis and resolution of issues.
• Within the ten ( I 0) years, a minimum of five (5) years of experience implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed ofUN1X or LINUX-based hardware platforms.
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience utilizing Open Source (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Apache Accumulo, and/or Big Table.
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) or similar environments.